MAID - MaidSafeCoin

@MrAnderson getting our topics mixed up here back onto MAID

Maids are scarce it seems to me, since later you have to go through the process of farming, keeping them eventually they will be bought off and the price will rise I’d set some targets and wait for them to arrive trade some in between

I get the feeling that most future coins will be spent or in smaller quantities, having large quantities of safecoin will take lots of time to accumulate; only these days its common to just throw around 100k maids etc

1 Like

Plenty of MAID buy interest, about 1 million MAIDs acquired since yesterday, and the price is up 10%

1 Like

MAID up 22% getting bought up

… 1 hr later

on 466 bitcoins volume 30% up

few hours later on today:

Up and sustaining over 50% rise today almost at 1000 bitcoin in trading volume.

3 Likes

I still think we are at least a few months out before the general public starts to see the benefit of SAFE. I’m tempted to trade a little if it is likely there will be another contraction. The trick is there enough interest there to push back the historical high of 6 cents?

1 Like

The rising of the price makes room to accommodate larger players. Since each coin is very low in price, and so few trade on the exchange someone who would want to clear a large position, unfortunately can not.

So with the rising price, I think the trading public many people have caught on with understanding of what the Safe Network bring forward, and more importantly have understood that the MaidSafeCoin becomes SafeCoin which buys you data capacity of the Safe Network which is a secure decentralized data storage and deliverer.

To get a position on the coins some folk might want to spend 200 bitcoins, however that would be all the available coins for sale, and at an escalating price… even double from the start.

The number of MaidSafeCoins is not so freely accessible either. A position of 1 million coins can only be held by 452 individuals… so the ability to buy 1 million in one shot is quite rare also. So into the future, the price will rise and the ability to hold 1 million MAID definitely will diminish as the fair SafeCoin distribution scatters the globe… the amount of adoption of this kind of network and system will have more ease than bitcoin and therefore more users than bitcoin, SafeCoin will disseminate this way through farming to all corners of the planet.

3 Likes

1 Like

sure does look like that buy wall in ethereum the other day :wink:

1 Like

the ERA of the creative is RISING

2 Likes

I’d go as far to say our walk is now at a run.

3 Likes

Seeds sown wither and die or flower and thrive step by step the ANTS are coming

5 Likes

Chart of the past 2 months leading up to the rise, at one point at +120% for the day

3 Likes

FWIW I partook in a little margin trading for this little uptrend we’ve seen lately. Took my profit and hoping we go back down to around the 0.00007 mark over the weekend where I’ll enter again with another long.

Yeah, and there’s twice as many buy orders on the books as compared to the historical norm. In the past we’ve seen at least one or two big holders who were pretty reckless with the manner in which they sold their coins (i.e. pushing price heaps down) but haven’t seen any sign of this kind of behaviour for some time so am assuming they are no longer there.

2 Likes

prices level off at around 10k satoshis … 1 bitcoin buys 10k maidsafecoins round numbers right now.

2 Likes

MAID holding up on the way up today

1 Like

Stalemate at the line over there, price at the nearest high price for a while: Looks like in the upside favor and we’ll go above that previous few days high price Above .00013 price

2 Likes

broke upwards :sunrise:

1 Like

I did the same but i’m a broke student so I only bought for 600 CAD. I wish I had more money at that time

2 Likes

MAID/BTC appears to have stabilized at around 0.00012000 mark.

Price in dollars is around $0.05 - the Crowdsale almost 2 years ago launched with a demanding price of approx $0.028

So just mentioning so you remember if you got in under $0.028 you got a steal :wink:

In my estimation we are at about the correct price we should be; for almost a year the price was below the MAID crowdsale price which gave everyone a huge window of opportunity.

I’d bring up this tweet regarding the cost of storage to amazon:

Even if the price of MAID still doubled, it would still have a significant cost reduction as compared to Amazon in terms of duration and cost of data storage.

Even if MAID goes to $0.12 it will still take 3 MAID coins to purchase 1GB from amazon for a year. Whereas SAFE Network could certainly store your 1GB for eternity, and yet at a far lower price even still.

In my estimation though 1 MAID will eventually buy more than 1GB which would suggest SafeCoin will reach $0.36 at least as soon as people begin consuming SafeCoin for data storage.

I think the network will have much more value than the storage. Of course storage may attract initial users, but anonymity, security and disponibility may attract much more users on the long run, giving the coin much more value than bitcoin actual market cap, and I mean, much more value. Initial studies show that the internet of things might be worth trillion dollars and Safenetwork would be a great place to that.

3 Likes

Sounds good! Out of interest how are you comparing permanent storage costs on SAFE vs. monthly costs on current storage solutions?