MAID - MaidSafeCoin

I think ETH is the benchmark,
Safecoins should be at least ethereum market cap,
however, I don’t know where the price would go when safecoins start being given and the total coins supply multiply 10 times.
whats the speed of safecoins distribution? when will it reach maximum amount?

1 Like

https://github.com/maidsafe/Whitepapers/blob/master/Project-Safe.md

1 Like

maidsafecoin reach 50m marketcap…

$0.1088

1 Like

Good to know,
The distribution will not be too fast, I think it’ll not overload the market.
SafExchangeCoin market cap have peaked U$ 1 Million
very good!!

1 Like

Hi Danial, Please explain to a noob why the poloniex sell side orders stay at 2400 ish and the top line flips to a price which is way lower. does this mean there are short sellers or is this a dump.
To be fair this has been going on for hours, never seen this before.

I’m going to have some fun on the retrace and open a long :wink: not quite sure where support is but thinking 0.0002 aprox

hidden orders maybe … or ‘icebergs’ also if you choose to ‘auto-close’ you position… Polo will sell your long position to the Buy side at their prices… to fill the order… so it’s more you selling to buyers rather than buying at the listed sell price… although you would imagine the sell orders would then adjust down to reflect this selling… just some of my inexperienced thoughts :wink:

Food for thought thanks

Would that be stop positions.
Never mind
Where the douce do I learn this stuff lol

Best thing to do is, if the price flips check the trade history; If there is a small trade that made the price flip it could be irrelevant. If there is a bigger volume while the price is flipping then it is real trading…

The price flipping often is a phenomenon of price gaps. These gaps get filled because traders are going to trade: i.e. they buy or sell. So when someone decides to buy or to sell their can either narrow that gap between buyers and sellers or increase that gap by placing a position at the marketplace.

Robots are also prevalent on poloniex that will increase that gap, or expose that a gap exists, and usually it’s small orders therefore you can see the price changing alot, Yet no much action had happened… In other words it could look like 10% drop when really only $20.00 were spent on dumping 10%

Best recommendation in volatile times is to ease up on margin, go 1.5x not 2.5x; or in stages 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x and hold steady there. So incase whales come rippling over your position and you’ll get lost in the fray.

3 Likes

MAID does almost as much volume as ETH

:wink: fundamentals shifting…

Thanks for the replies Guys. And thanks for the coin. I made huge return but will hold till end of year at least. i’m assuming that if the majority of coins were held long it would raise the price?

1 Like

The coin will pay dividends in SafeCoins,
nobody know what this could mean,
I think it’s prudential to wait and see how much it generates in revenue

2 Likes

Yes Indeed, @capivarao you’re referring to SEC not MAID here; mentioning just in case anyone got confused;

SEC pays dividend;

MAID = Safecoin (when safenetwork is live)

MAID retraces from ATH of .00026 just about $0.11

Looks clearly like consolidated, a lucky trade if you had a buy in at .00015 ; and time goes on…

1 Like

MAID has a standoff today, 1000 bitcoins to buy 600 bitcoins worth of maid to sell; Hovering right at around .0003 BTC Price
And volumes exceeding those of Litecoin. For the overtake??

I was so tempted to sell MAID at $0.11 and buy BTC at $400 but lacked the conviction to pull the trigger. I am uncertain there will be a “significant 30%” pull back in MAID (i.e. goes back down to $0.08).

So far, MAID has been holding around $0.10… we’ll see…

1 Like

Everytime there is some crash; folks just swarm the order book and buy it back.

I can tell folks sit on the side lines and wait up for that drop and pour in their Bitcoins

I want to point out some other alt coins got a pump 100% yesterday and this morning, so they dried up btc loans. Makes it tough to margin buy without cheap access to BTC.

Meanwhile, SEC is making it’s own show…
WOW

1 Like

I see that 1000 btc buy wall in MAID as trying to accumulate 1% of the existing coin without paying 30-50% more.

It makes sense since if the price rallies it will cost more than 500 bitcoins ontop of 1000 to get 1%

1 Like